Search

Showdog.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 13

Author Topic : 7 Month Group Shot
 Spirit Of The Arctic Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/19/2013 9:08:48 PM reply with quote send message to Spirit Of The Arctic Kennel Object to Post  

Just wanted to share really quick, we attempted our first group shot today and I'm actually really pleased lol.

From L-R Skye's Forged in Ice and Fire "Stannis", Skye's Sun and Stars Over Hilltop "Drogo" ,and Skye's Dances with Dragons "Daenerys"

-Kelli
Basic User

Basic User
12/19/2013 9:26:02 PM reply with quote send message to Spirit Of The Arctic Kennel Object to Post

Sorry for the double post, it will not let me edit or remove the gigantic image.
 Acclamation
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/20/2013 1:10:40 AM reply with quote send message to Acclamation Object to Post

Gotta love the head and chest on Drogo happy :)
 Slipping Shadows
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/20/2013 7:31:16 AM reply with quote send message to Slipping Shadows Object to Post

Wow they've grown! Very cute and nice looking pups! They're my favorite color they come in happy :)
 Beach Dunes
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/20/2013 8:20:20 AM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I love how smooth their ears look!
 Punkette
Basic User

Basic User
12/20/2013 9:05:09 AM reply with quote send message to Punkette Object to Post

I love their names. happy :) Very nice looking dogs.
 PPvallhunds
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/20/2013 12:11:06 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

I love Stannis, shame we can't have the breed in the UK.

Basic User

Basic User
12/20/2013 3:17:49 PM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

I never really liked Drogo. But as he is maturing, he is turning out good looking! Very masculine. At this point I would pick him out over Daenarys.
 Summerwind Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/20/2013 5:43:05 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

Gosh they are all looking great! Drogo has just the most beautiful face, love all the white.

Great photo too!
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/22/2013 9:31:53 AM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

Gorgeous photo! They are looking lovely happy :)
 Beach Dunes
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/22/2013 1:24:26 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Just saw this picture on tumblr :o
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/22/2013 2:59:38 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Beautiful bullies! I'm wondering what they're looking at...it must be quite interesting!

Alexandria
Basic User

Basic User
12/22/2013 3:47:05 PM reply with quote send message to Spirit Of The Arctic Kennel Object to Post

Thank you everyone! I have no complaints with any of these babies so far. Haha, I am the interesting item, or rather the food I was holding wink ;)

-Kelli
 ShoStopper
Basic User

Basic User
12/27/2013 12:36:09 PM reply with quote send message to ShoStopper Object to Post

The kids are maturing so nicely! What a beautiful photo of them. Do you guys have any upcoming shows picked out?

Replies in this thread : 13

Did you know?
There are about 900 breeds of sheep in the world.
Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.
Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.