Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Farewell Ice
 Sierra R Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/31/2013 10:22:19 PM reply with quote send message to Sierra R Kennel Object to Post   

One of my favorite and special Boxer boys retired from the rings.

GCH CH Summerwind Polar Ice

He was a 6x BISS including the winner of the September Boxer Nationals and Best of Opposite Sex at the October nationals. He earned his Bronze sire before he retired from the show rings and helped to put white boxers on the map. I owe my line of whites I currently have to him and he was a vital part of my breeding program.

his final stats include
26 Best of Breeds
Breed Beaten 1,034
Grand Points 206

He made it to #7 on the all time Grand champion rankings in the boxer breed, while missing most of his last month of showing.

Thank you sooo much Summerwind for entrusting me with Ice. I hope he's done you and your kennel proud.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=12587041
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/31/2013 10:28:02 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Wow, what an amazing dog (and breeder and owner). Happy retirement, Ice!

Alexandria
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
1/1/2014 2:37:17 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Ive seen hi name some many times! Congratulations on a wonderful show career on your body (:
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/1/2014 3:50:33 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

So proud of our Ice boy! He couldn't have had a better home than with you! He was the highest SOP I had bred at the time and sending him to you was a no brainer, I knew no one would love him as much as you would!

His presence as a stud dog was definitely felt in my kennel too, he produced I think 7 champions for me.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.