Search

.com Forum · Hound Breeds

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : SELLING MOST STOCK
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/11/2014 10:35:25 AM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post   

Hello,
I haven't been having as much fun in the two breeds I am in lately, and I think it's time for a change. Both Dachshunds and Borzois will be for sale. Select dogs may not be up, or may be on approval. Feel free to offer on them anyway! If you are a good reputable kennel I will most likely accept.

I have many high SOP Borzois. Some pups, some partly-sessioned, some showing, and some breeding stock. Most are at $100, but a few may be on $150.

I also have SH Dachshunds in this kennel, including a small project on SH Wildboar. SOPs are normally 87+ but e Wildboars vary. A good way to pick up some new breeding dogs, and spice up he colour in your kennel. Also, offering two WH show boys for sale on approval. One makes a very nice breeding stud, and the other still has time to be put in the rung for his GCh by his new owner.

Please take them off my hands! I will give them week before I have to start FHing! Great way to get into a breed!
Mack
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/12/2014 3:13:44 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

Quite a few have been sold! Just have a few more left!

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.