Search

.com Forum · Redbone Coonhound

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Azawakh Breeders NEWS - Kennel Updates, Brags, Studs!
 Dalkeith
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/25/2014 10:34:01 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Hello fellow Redbone breeders!

Hahaaa - my apologies as to the title of this thread - I'm in 6 breeds and clearly was thinking of the wrong breed when typing this, hehee!

Was hoping we could get some action going again in this breed forum!

Feel free to use this post to update everyone on the latest news from your kennels including:

- Dogs for sale
- New Studs available
- New High SOPs!
- Dogs hitting the ring
- Current projects,
Etc! happy :)

Hope to hear from you all! happy :)

-----
Last edited by Dalkeith on 1/25/2014 10:34:35 PM

-----
Last edited by Dalkeith on 1/25/2014 10:47:54 PM
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
1/25/2014 10:39:40 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

I recently only joined this site about a month ago - so I'm spending time just waiting for my broods to come of age so I can breed a few litters.

Currently my highest Redbone SOP is 88.25:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=12856553

I currently don't have sny studs of age - but all will be placed up as soon as they are ready happy :)

I do share this kennel with Rhodesian Ridgebacks (which I used to dabble in years ago)

I will hopefully have more news in a few weeks time! Can't wait to get some showable pups!
 Felix1
Basic User

Basic User
1/30/2014 6:37:18 AM reply with quote send message to Felix1 Object to Post

I recently produced my first dog with an all Grand Champion pedigree....which took quite a while. happy :)
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
1/31/2014 7:10:20 AM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

Wow that's fantastic!!!! well done!

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.