Search

.com Forum · Dachshund

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Where are we at?
 Nephrite Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/4/2014 12:31:58 AM reply with quote send message to Nephrite Kennel Object to Post   

Just got my highest SOP LH 90.25. Where are you guys standing with your SH and LH SOPs? My SH SOP is 89+.

~Tash
 Vivente
Basic User

Basic User
2/4/2014 12:44:20 AM reply with quote send message to Vivente Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I have fallen back some :/ My two highest are both my SH studs at 89.75 and 89.65...I have a couple that would be about 90.35 if they had 20 SS, though :P

For wires in my Amoroso account, I still am at 91.65 for the top SOP...so we are catching up!

Em

*ETA I see your highest SOP and wow! I am glad to see Cherub is producing for you happy :) I will be using him on some upcoming litters!

-----
Last edited by Vivente on 2/4/2014 12:46:58 AM
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/4/2014 9:44:11 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

AWESOME! That's the new highest LH SOP! My LH have been bad lately...had several 89+s I would've kept if they were females. My SH are doing better which is not making me very happy, since I've always been behind on them, and ahead on LH *pouts*. lol

Meh, I got a 90.35 SH, which is the highest SOP of any Doxie I've got (well, excluding WH). Highest LH I have is 89.45.

ETA: OMG, it's even a sable!!!! Wow...the color that was nonexistent...brought up from source breeding...now is better than the Black&tans *sniffs*. They've done well!

Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Laffy-Taffy Kennels on 2/4/2014 9:46:37 AM
 Gallant Doxies
Basic User

Basic User
2/5/2014 12:06:04 AM reply with quote send message to Gallant Doxies Object to Post

I'm still in 86-87s for LH and 88s for SH but I'm still mostly color breeding.

I did breed a 91.80 wire just the other day so there's that happy :)
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/5/2014 6:33:06 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

Wow, I just saw your 91.80 girl...she's even a wildboar! I worked to get wildboars up to show SOP again with Icebreaker's lines, so I'm happy to see they are doing really well now! happy :) Congratulations on the new top SOP (that I know of).

Em
 Burns Family Farm
Basic User

Basic User
2/6/2014 12:01:01 PM reply with quote send message to Burns Family Farm Object to Post

In all reality its you guys who did all the hard work re-estabshing colors back into the breed. And giving me a good head start when it comes to SOP's. So thank yoy guys for all your hard work and determination. As well as letting me into your circle and setting me up with great foundation stock. Couldnt have done it without you.

~Tash

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.