Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : My birds
 FallenStarz
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/4/2014 1:15:15 AM reply with quote send message to FallenStarz Object to Post   

Just thought I'd show off my babies.

First off, Benjamin. He's(DNA'd male) a 2 year old Bronze Wing Pionus.

Peanut, suspected wild caught 28 year old normal Green Cheek Conure rescue. She was sold and traded for drugs and guns "for years" when I adopted her, she was kept in a back room fed nothing but cracked corn and wild bird seed. It took over a year but I was able to hand tame her at 26 years old. We call her a female but we don't really know. At her age it's not worth it to have her DNA'd.

Pandora is a high red yellow sided from a breeder in Columbus, Ohio. We brought her home last may. She's(DNA'd female) a fiery red head with a massive temper. Next year we will be getting another green cheek from this breeder, but this time, a Pineapple or Cinnamon.

Peach is a 12ish year old Sun Conure, she's very, very sweet, but dumb as a box of rocks. She reminds me of the martians from sesame street. Yip yip yip yip yip yip yip.

Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/5/2014 8:34:53 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

You have some very beautiful birds! Sun Conures are some of my fave captive birds. Sad to hear about Peanut, but she has a nice home now wink ;).

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class