Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Happy Birthday To...Um...ME!
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/8/2014 1:23:18 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post   

The crazy Alexandria of SD is 18 today laugh :D. I'm legal...well, for everything except drinking, lol. Any advice/tips is welcome wink ;)

Alexandria
 Pearl City
Basic User

Basic User
2/9/2014 7:22:17 AM reply with quote send message to Pearl City Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Yeah we can go out clubbing... Oh wait, we can't! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!! There is really much going on when your turn eighteen. Unless you want to like regretting for voting ? Do you got your drivers license ? Now you can go wherever you want without your mama dragging your butt, lol. I wished I had my license. I'm one of those 10-20% of the population that CAN'T DRIVE for their life. I guess I will forever be living the life of taxi drivers and chauffeurs. But really Happy Biterhday to you Alexandria, may eighteen more come your way.

Natalie

Oh God, Happy Biterday ? Hope you have a biter day razz :p Seriously what wrong with my spelling ? I mean Happy Birthday Alexandria!!

-----
Last edited by Pearl City on 2/9/2014 7:24:30 AM
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/9/2014 10:19:55 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Thanks!

Hehe, well, in pretty much every other country, 18-year-olds could go drinking, Natalie!

And, actually, don't have my driver's license quite yet. I can sorta drive, but I need some actual road experience instead of driving the tractor, lol.

But, one thing I'm super happy about? Now, I'm allowed in bars for concerts and my mom has promised not to stand in my way if I wanna go! laugh :D Of course, I already missed 2 of my favorite singers, but, I'll catch 'em eventually.

Biterday, eh? Lol.

Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Laffy-Taffy Kennels on 2/9/2014 10:20:30 AM

-----
Last edited by Laffy-Taffy Kennels on 2/20/2014 10:39:13 AM
 Shadowstorm Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/9/2014 7:26:04 PM reply with quote send message to Shadowstorm Kennels Object to Post

Is it too late? Happy birthday.

-----
Last edited by Shadowstorm Kennels on 2/9/2014 7:27:13 PM
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/20/2014 10:38:11 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

user wiped their message

-----
Last edited by Laffy-Taffy Kennels on 2/20/2014 10:38:56 AM
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/20/2014 10:38:40 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

No Message.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.