Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Belgian Sheepdogs want YOU!! Yes, you!
 Tournesol
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/11/2014 10:34:47 PM reply with quote send message to Tournesol Object to Post   

Hello!

If you're looking for some excitement in your showdog life, need a change or are just getting started, why not check out the Belgian Sheepdog!

We are a relatively small (4-5) group, but super friendly! Lots of showing, often in multiple shows with majors every night! Stud fees average out around $100, with many below that. Dogs for sale are also usually $100. Group placements are possible but not all that common, but we can work on that together!

Some deets:

Top SOP: 94.65
Finishable SOP: 94.20
Colours: 2 (Black and Black & White)

Why do we need you? Besides letting you know about the coolest, most underrated SD breed, we really need some new blood! COI problems are looming with our small group of breeders. This is due to a general low availability in dogs for sale from a variety of lines, and a small number of studs. All these things are easy fixes, we just need you! happy :)

Come check us out! If there aren't any dogs for sale that tickle your fancy, toss me or one of the other breeders a message and we will set you up! I would love to get your started with some nice broods and a show pup or two.

Don't overlook us, and miss your chance to join a fun, competitive breed!

-Bemma
 Knockout
Basic User

Basic User
2/11/2014 10:38:31 PM reply with quote send message to Knockout Object to Post

Well said, Bemma! I second this breed. It's a lot of fun and easy to get established in.

I'm currently #1 breeder and it took NO TIME to get here. The majority of us work together VERY well and we talk on a regular basis. I would be honored to help anyone get started in this breed!

Don't pass us up! You're future star is waiting for you!

-KO
 Spinner Central
Basic User

Basic User
2/12/2014 1:22:56 AM reply with quote send message to Spinner Central Object to Post

It's funny you posted this Bemma, because I just got a Best in Show with my 94.45 Belgian Sheepdog! It just shows what Belgians can do. Everyone else should come join!

Jingle
 valentenos
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2014 6:50:58 AM reply with quote send message to valentenos Object to Post

hi i've just come back after a year away my old kennel is now in debt and i'd need to start again because of a lack of dogs sad :( can i pay to get its financies reset? at a geuss i'd say not so i started this kennel as a basic kennel and puchased a couple of dogs, i've also taken my chances on starter dogs and bred them to stud dogs, have to see what happens.
not sure if i'll carry on playing i'm seeing how this month goes on basic.
 linlin23
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2014 3:25:03 PM reply with quote send message to linlin23 Object to Post

Hmm, I might be willing to give it a try on my basic (just showing, of course) and then maybe buying some on my premi kennel to breed....Does anybody have a reasonably nice dog to sell to me on my basic for me to finish?
 BlackFireKnls
Basic User

Basic User
4/24/2014 5:36:43 PM reply with quote send message to BlackFireKnls Object to Post

I own/breed/show this breed in RL!
 valentenos
Basic User

Basic User
5/17/2014 9:31:39 AM reply with quote send message to valentenos Object to Post

me to blk fire happy :)
i have 2 tervs one boy one girl and 1 male groendael. my terv boy is my oldest at 8yrs.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.