Search

.com Forum · Caucasian Mountain Dog

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : see if i get a responce :)
 Burns Family Farm
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/12/2014 11:56:50 AM reply with quote send message to Burns Family Farm Object to Post   

So where is everyone at with SOPs? I just got an 87+ but i have no idea if it is as good as i think it is lol. anyway i hope to get the people in this breed to start talking. there are a lot more of us then there was when i first started. anyway hope everyone is doing well.

-Tash
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
2/13/2014 1:19:54 AM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

Hello happy :)

I joined Caucasians about a month or so ago, so it has taken me a while to start it all up. Currently I am very behind SOP wise ... with my highest SOP being a 86.2 sad :( Plenty of time for improvement haha!

I have a whole heap of broods about to turn 30 days so I will be expecting a LOT of litters soon, haha!

I used to play SD ages ago (played for at least 5 years) but took a break for the past 2 years.

All my boys will be up for stud when old enough.

Will be a long time before I am in the ring though.

I'm also in Ridgebacks, Redbones, Azawakhs, English Setters and Anatolians.

In real life I own a nearly 6 month old Rhodesian Ridgeback, my partner owns a 9 year old Heeler, and my folks have a JRT/Foxie mix happy :)
 Burns Family Farm
Basic User

Basic User
2/13/2014 3:53:49 PM reply with quote send message to Burns Family Farm Object to Post

Most of my SOPs are below 86 so this new pup was a big surprise. i am into pointers doxies and am foxhounds in the game. also one knnel has a random bunch of dogs. i think i have the highest sop german pincher mostly because there arnt many other breeders. in rl i breed and show pointers.
Tash

Basic User

Basic User
2/13/2014 5:03:16 PM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

Hi happy :) I have a couple of 87+ but most are 86s. I have broodies in the low 86s ever once in awhile but havent bothered to put them up for sale. Knowing there's more people who'd like them I think I will try to remember to. I don't have much to say plus recovering from surgery so this is a bit short lol.
 Urso
Basic User

Basic User
2/13/2014 5:03:58 PM reply with quote send message to Urso Object to Post

^^^ that was me whoops!
 Urso
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2014 6:43:58 PM reply with quote send message to Urso Object to Post

I somehow managed to produce a 88.30! www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13039644 happy :)
 Burns Family Farm
Basic User

Basic User
5/23/2014 11:23:38 PM reply with quote send message to Burns Family Farm Object to Post

I somehow got a beauty too. 88.35. happy :) www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13173453

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.