Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Can basics place males up for stud?
 Rijbakluva
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/17/2014 4:58:33 AM reply with quote send message to Rijbakluva Object to Post   

As I seem to be unable to place any of my males up for stud? 4 of my boys are over 30 days old - so should be eligible.
 Topaz Fields
Basic User

Basic User
2/17/2014 5:47:42 AM reply with quote send message to Topaz Fields Object to Post

You should be able to - on the dog's page, on the right side under Owner Options there's an 'edit stud status' button.
 Topaz Fields
Basic User

Basic User
2/17/2014 5:51:26 AM reply with quote send message to Topaz Fields Object to Post

I just tried in my basic kennel and was brought back to the SD home page - so it may not be an option for basics after all.
 Tollers N Terriers
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/17/2014 5:53:04 AM reply with quote send message to Tollers N Terriers Object to Post

I just checked the help section and it says that basics can only put champion dogs up for stud and only at $25.
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/17/2014 9:27:15 AM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

posted by Tollers N Terriers
I just checked the help section and it says that basics can only put champion dogs up for stud and only at $25.

Yes, this is a premium kennels feature and so there are restrictions for basics.
Mack
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
2/17/2014 3:19:16 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Well damn, that sucks lol. Oh well - fair enough :P

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing