Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Used to play, but wow, look at the changes!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/22/2014 7:05:50 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post   

Hello,

Like the title says, I used to play SD loooooong ago, but took time off. I was in my last 2 years of high school, and then college came along, and then a boyfriend, then a marriage. There shouldn't be any new things coming along now. lol

When I played (8+ years ago) I had a family account, but I cannot remember those passwords, and I am sure they were long ago deleted.

I'm going to stay a basic player for a while, so I can get the hang of the game again.

I just wanted to say hello, and if you have any tips/pointers for me, I would LOVE to hear them!

Thank you
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/22/2014 7:30:53 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I bought a 12 day old dog. I want to say I remember puppies turn to dogs at 14 days, but I am hoping someone can answer my questions before they are fed tomorrow.

I have him on super duper puppy formula, while I am waiting for a response. happy :)
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/22/2014 8:37:48 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

Yes, puppies turn to adults at 14 days.
 Pearl City
Basic User

Basic User
2/22/2014 9:09:35 PM reply with quote send message to Pearl City Object to Post

Also wanted to add, puppies now settle when they are born.
Some judges now prefer owner handling.
Color pictures, though this project is not finished.
Dogs can now get GCH titles.
Obviously a new website, with slight details added/removed.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2014 3:33:57 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Thank you! I wondered why so many puppies under 10 days were up for sale! lol
 Pearl City
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2014 10:27:13 AM reply with quote send message to Pearl City Object to Post

Yeah it saves up time and money!
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2014 3:41:45 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Welcome back...I think the people above me have already listed all the changes wink ;)

Alexandria
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2014 7:43:35 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

First of all, Congratulations on all the things you have accomplished in the last 8 years! If you have any other questions I can try to help! Most people here are very nice. We also have a chatroom that has people in it almoat all the time. It is a seperate website run by one of our fellow Show Dogers. Ill put the link later, as I am currently on my phone. Haha.

Looking forward to seeing you throughout the website

Welcome back and goodluck laugh :D

~Hayley

EDIT: Found the website! showdogchat.wikifoundry.com/

-----
Last edited by Beach Dunes on 2/23/2014 8:21:44 PM
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2014 3:31:21 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Apparently I lied. It has been 4 years since I logged into the last kennel.

I saw a chat room link, but didn't click on it. I assumed it was for premium members only. Will have to get in there one day. happy :)

Thank you for the help everyone!

Jordann

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.