Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Old Player, New Kennel ... Looking to try different breeds
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/22/2014 7:14:02 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post   

Hello!

I have come back after a looooooong break. I started a new kennel, as I have forgotten the passwords to my family account kennels. laugh :D

I am looking to try different breeds, while I am getting the hang of the game again. I would love to show some different breeds. I'm only wanting to do 2 dogs at a time. Low number, I know, but I don't want to overwhelm myself in the beginning!

If you have anything you'd like to sell, or that you would like finished, please send me the link! I would appreciate it if the dog is at least semi-competative for the breed. Also open to agility/obedience dogs too ..... If I not too much has changed from that. Agility was in the very beginning phases when I left, and obedience was getting the kinks worked out.

Anyways, I cannot wait to hear about the different breeds people have to offer! happy :)
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/22/2014 8:36:11 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

Hi and welcome back! I'd be happy to set you up with a boxer to show, I have several young puppies I'm sessioning for show, I've got one that is almost fully sessioned too. Let me know if boxers interest you.

It's a competitive but friendly breed and it's not too hard to get handlers or finish dogs.
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2014 7:49:25 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I see you have choosen two dogs already, but if you ever wnna try another breed I can help you out! I have 6 kennels, 5 being a premium family account.

Beach Dunes - Standard Poodles
Garden City - White Standard Poodle Studs
Electric Shock - White Pumis
Grand Strand Kennels - Doberman Pinschers & Great Danes
KPOPK - English Springer Spaniels & South African Boerboels
Miracle League - Colored Pumis

Poodles, Dobes, Danes and ESSs have quite a bit of competition and I would be welcome to help you with show stock! Just incase you didnt know, the site has a competition rating chart that can tell you what breeds are the most and least competitive (:

~Hayley
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2014 3:28:16 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Thank you Hayley!

I am going to be bringing a Boxer in to show, as well. So much for the 2 dog thing. lol

I will definitely come to you once I'm ready to take on another breed! You have a few I want to try. happy :)
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2014 5:10:56 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

Good luck with you new show dogs, but I would also like to throw in my two cents. I have Keeshonds in this kennel, and in my Nevaeh Kennel I have Appenzeller Sennenhunds if you are ever interested.

Both are wonderful breeds, and I would be more than willing to throw out some dogs for you to get started in.
Mack happy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2014 9:23:55 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I would love to try a kid or two out, Mack! I'll get in touch when I'm ready. happy :)
 ?Vigilante Kennels?
Basic User

Basic User
2/25/2014 11:41:53 AM reply with quote send message to ?Vigilante Kennels? Object to Post

I have several breeds for sale! Alaskan Kee Kai needs more breeders as well. I have pups, Champions and breeders.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.