Search

.com Forum · Dachshund

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Thinking About Coming Back?
 Starlight Dachshunds
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/22/2014 7:47:10 PM reply with quote send message to Starlight Dachshunds Object to Post   

Hi all! Okay, it's been about a year since I've last regularly played SD... but I think I'm going to try again! I'm going to upgrade/go premium/whatever you call it (I've forgotten a lot of the words we use here) Monday or Tuesday, but I just thought I'd let you guys know that I'm going to try again. happy :)

For newer accounts or older accounts that don't remember me, I was an account started in 2011? Wow that sounds so long ago. Anyway, I came onto the game when there were no longhaired or shorthaired dachshunds anywhere to be found, so another account and I started at the very bottom - and now here we are, almost three years later, and I'm amazed at how far LH and SH have come! I'm going to work on all colors and coat types now, with an emphasis on LH and SH, as I was before.

For those of you who remember them, Muffy and Buddy, my real dogs, are doing great as well! Buddy is now six and Muffy's almost two, and this summer I'm getting another dachshund!

Cassie
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/22/2014 8:37:07 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

Welcome back!
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/22/2014 10:26:12 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

Welcome back! I remember you happy :) In this kennel, I am working on wires (or I guess show SOP, since coat isn't as important as showing in this kennel, but smooths and longs aren't quite up to speed yet lol) and my longs and smooths are in my Vivente kennel. Let me know if you need any help getting back up to speed! happy :)

Em
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2014 3:39:40 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Welcome back, Cassie! It's great to have you back laugh :D.

Just let me know what you want. I have plenty of broods I'd lease, and pups I'd sell (for cheap too, $1 wink ;)). The highest SH is 90.35 (a stud who will go up tomorrow! happy :)), and I *think* the highest LH is 90.25, but since it's not in my kennel, I don't remember. LH used to be my stronger coat, but now it's SH. Oh, well, they'll catch up.

And congrats on getting a new Doxie! I'm going to be getting a Doxie pup within a year myself happy :).

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.