Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 13

Author Topic : need a new banner
 Pearl City
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/26/2014 2:44:06 PM reply with quote send message to Pearl City Object to Post   

I really need a new banner.. and possibly a new gp too. I willing to pay whatever, price don't matter. I also want you guys to have complete creative expression on this. So, I'm not asking for a specific theme or background, not even a breed(s). Pick whatever breed(s) you want. I only have one requirement; it must say: à la city

Can anyone make this happen?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2014 10:53:18 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

So, the breed doesn't matter at all? Hmmm, not making any promises, but I am interested!

Alexandria
 Euphorias
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2014 6:12:43 PM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post

Pomp...I should have some free time this weekend.
 Pearl City
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2014 4:50:08 AM reply with quote send message to Pearl City Object to Post

I have no main breed in this kennel, just trying different things. So you know have fun with it! Pick whatever breed.
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2014 9:33:11 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

I'm not sure I like it, so I might try something else, but here ya are...

And, just in case it decides to do what it did the other day and not show up as a image, here's the link...

fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/076/5/2/natalie_banner_by_sunflowergirlgraphic-d7amwk2.png

Alexandria
 Pearl City
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2014 10:10:16 PM reply with quote send message to Pearl City Object to Post

Hmm. It's growing on me. Hehe happy :) I think the only thing I don't like is the Cavie and Goldie. The banner is very fine without those two. Could that be changed?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2014 9:51:55 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Of course! (It's a Basset Hound, btw, lol)

fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/077/c/7/natalie_banner_1_breed_by_sunflowergirlgraphic-d7aoh5v.png

Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Laffy-Taffy Kennels on 3/18/2014 9:56:19 AM
 Euphorias
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2014 6:40:22 PM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post

Working on this now, have two directions that I want to go in and can't pick lol.
 Pearl City
Basic User

Basic User
3/20/2014 9:10:12 AM reply with quote send message to Pearl City Object to Post

Oh I didn't know it was a basset!!!! LMFAO but tanks Alexandria! Euphorias if you can make the banner. I will too pay for it. I can't wait to see what you have in stored! And everyone else, ignore my basic status. I will be upgrading when my check comes in and Alexandria I'll pay you then too (if you don't mind), I don't want to stay logged in for too long.
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/20/2014 9:15:39 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

It's fine. I'm not hurting right now wink ;)

Alexandria

PS Looking at it now, I could see why it could appear to be a Cav, lol. Ohhhh, welll...

-----
Last edited by Laffy-Taffy Kennels on 3/20/2014 1:48:03 PM
 Cloudpointe Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/20/2014 10:32:04 PM reply with quote send message to Cloudpointe Kennels Object to Post

happy :)

Cloudpointe Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/20/2014 10:39:37 PM reply with quote send message to Cloudpointe Kennels Object to Post

Fluffed up the tail a bit razz :p

Cloudpointe Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/28/2014 1:18:20 PM reply with quote send message to Cloudpointe Kennels Object to Post

Bump?
 Pearl City
Basic User

Basic User
4/3/2014 9:30:00 AM reply with quote send message to Pearl City Object to Post

Yep, yep, I'm back. Sorry for the delay. I had to quite my job because my boss was not giving me my checks or putting the full amount of hours I have worked. I got cheated and I quit (thank god). I got a new job (at ice creamery, yeah!) and received my check, so I was able to sub today. Anyway let me stop talking, lol.

Alexandria and Couldpointe, please send me a payment pup. I like both ofyour banners and will be putting them up. But I don't want to do that without paying first!

Euphorias, are your still interested?

Replies in this thread : 13

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.