Search

.com Forum · Bloodhound

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Trait Dogs For Stud, Great Prices, Get Them Before They're Gone!
 Lilliput
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/3/2014 6:43:36 PM reply with quote send message to Lilliput Object to Post   

Hey Guys,

So I've let my kennel sit for so long that my dogs are dying. Looking over the breed, I see I still have many traits in my kennel that are hard to find across the breed.

In an effort to preserve the lines, and share the wealth, I've lowered all my stud fees to $25. I put in the call name what their particular strong traits is. These are almost all trait-bred dogs, with strong pedigrees in that traits behind them as well.

I hope you all will consider giving them a try. I will leave them up as long as I can, but more and more are dying every day.

I will also be strongly interested in buying back offspring who continue the trait or lineage. Might be a worthwhile gamble- you could get a nice pup yourself, infuse your lines, and possible make $75 selling me a pup (100-the 25 stud fee) if you get something I like. happy :)

Enjoy! -Neb

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.