Search

.com Forum · Dogue de Bordeaux

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Back! New name! ."goldnpoopyret" &"goldensun kennels"
 Letsgobaby
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/4/2014 3:39:59 AM reply with quote send message to Letsgobaby Object to Post   

Hey happy :) I'm back playing here. Been a long time.. Notice there isn't many dogs? Who is breeding dogue de Bordeauxs? I'm trying to figure out my old email that I used to operate my old account with I use gmail now so need to figure out, I'd like to join back in my old account that had my champion titles :/ . Anyways . hello ! happy :)

-Allie happy :)
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
3/4/2014 8:16:12 AM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I'm not in this breed but welcome back!
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/4/2014 9:03:14 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Welcome back! I'm not in Dogues, nor do I know anybody in the breed (know lots of people in other breeds, lol).

ETA: I see this is the only breeder and they don't appear to be showing any dogs (or not very often, if they do)...

www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=ladykenco

I don't know how long ago you played, but just a few things:

Puppies' traits settle at birth (no waiting yay!)
Some judges prefer the owners as handlers
There's not as many people as there used to be and the forums can be pretty dead.

I'm willing to answer any other questions you might have!

Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Laffy-Taffy Kennels on 3/4/2014 9:04:30 AM
 Letsgobaby
Basic User

Basic User
3/4/2014 9:45:35 AM reply with quote send message to Letsgobaby Object to Post

Thanks beach dunes! happy :) I looked at my other kennel to see how long it's been I started in 04-08 ??. Ya been browzing and figure out things . Is the layout different from then? Seems to me .
Nice to know those things thanks laffy taffy happy :) ill send you a pm if I do.
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/4/2014 10:53:28 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Yes! This layout got unfolded in like June of last year. I used not to like it, as much, but I've grown to like it MORE than the previous one (which is still available, though it was *supposed* to have been taken down in September...here's the link, if you'd rather use it wink ;) old.showdog.com/ )

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing