Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : Looking for quality brood bitches (Any breed)
 Cloudpointe Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
3/6/2014 5:30:16 PM reply with quote send message to Cloudpointe Kennels Object to Post   

I'm going to try to breed a champion in every breed so I need some quality breeding bitches.

Preferably CH or at least high SOP for the breed.
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2014 9:03:20 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

I'd be happy to help you in Afghans, Dobes, and Labs. I have other breeds, but am either behind a bit or color breeding.

Just let me know which breed(s) you want right now and I'll send a broodie or two over!

Alexandria
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
3/7/2014 5:21:35 AM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

I can help you out with broods in the following breeds:

Anatolians
Ridgebacks
Redbone coonhounds
Azawakhs
English Setters
Caucasian mountain dogs

happy :)

I will post some links to some girls soon happy :)
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
3/7/2014 5:24:59 AM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

This Azawakh girl has produced some really nice pups:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=12797663
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/7/2014 9:58:15 AM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

I have lots of breeds I'd be happy to help you out. PM if you want any more specifics and I can let you know what I've got.
 PPKeeshond
Basic User

Basic User
3/7/2014 1:31:53 PM reply with quote send message to PPKeeshond Object to Post

I can help in several breeds among my 3 premium accounts. Let me know if you are interested in any of these:

Dachshunds (Amoroso)
Bull Terriers (Amoroso)
Portuguese Water Dogs (Vivente)
Keeshond (PPKeeshond)
Standard Poodle (PPKeeshond)

Em

Greener Grass
Basic User

Basic User
3/7/2014 6:37:17 PM reply with quote send message to Greener Grass Object to Post

I've got a few Labrador girls I'd be happy to let you have. Just let me know if you want Labs at the moment and I'll tell you which ones. happy :)
 Totally Terriers
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/8/2014 7:17:14 PM reply with quote send message to Totally Terriers Object to Post

I have a family account,let me know what breeds you would like I have a few Ch.girls in some breeds i'd be willing to give up or lease to you for litters.

Linda
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
3/9/2014 6:03:14 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

I can let you have a Tibetan Spaniel, but there is only me entering in shows so sometimes I don't bother so you would have to let me know when you are ready so I can enter some dogs for you to compete against happy :)
 D Rose Setters
Basic User

Basic User
3/11/2014 6:21:48 PM reply with quote send message to D Rose Setters Object to Post

I can help with Gordon's, Bernese, Zoi's, CKCS, Norfolk and Scottish Deerhounds!
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/11/2014 9:25:55 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

I can help you out with both Keeshonds and Appenzeller Sennenhunds.
Mack

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.