Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : sessions???
 Coal Tar II
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/7/2014 6:25:16 AM reply with quote send message to Coal Tar II Object to Post   

None of my kennels have been sessioned, I had bids in for the number of sessions needed but none have been sessioned?
 Kajat Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/7/2014 9:18:22 AM reply with quote send message to Kajat Kennels Object to Post

I didn't get any $ from my session sales either. Yesterday or today. Something's up.
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/7/2014 10:33:09 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I had the same problem Coal Tar II. I PMed Jeff about it...I'm pretty mad about it...since I had 10 dogs sessioning between all my kennels, and only 5 of them got sessioned today and I had to do it manually, when I'd had assistants for the past week for them...

Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Laffy-Taffy Kennels on 3/7/2014 10:34:06 AM
 Barnsforde
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/7/2014 11:49:00 AM reply with quote send message to Barnsforde Object to Post

I had to session my own and didn't get paid for sales either sad :(
Is anything being done to resolve this issue?
 Slinkey Star
Basic User

Basic User
3/7/2014 3:43:07 PM reply with quote send message to Slinkey Star Object to Post

I have the same problem. I sent a message to Jeff. Lets hope it get resolved before tomorrow.

Nan
 Tajak
Basic User

Basic User
3/7/2014 5:37:21 PM reply with quote send message to Tajak Object to Post

I hope it gets sorted soon. I'm relying on the session sales to feed my dogs at the moment. I'll go broke soon!
 rottidox
Basic User

Basic User
3/7/2014 7:54:54 PM reply with quote send message to rottidox Object to Post

sessions still aren't fixed sad :(
 Kajat Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/8/2014 5:34:11 AM reply with quote send message to Kajat Kennels Object to Post

All fixed now. I received payment for all my session sales from the last 2 days.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.