Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Custom Dog Pictures
 HeritageKennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/7/2014 4:44:56 PM reply with quote send message to HeritageKennel Object to Post   

Willing to make some custom pictures of your dogs happy :) That way you don't have to steal copyrighted images OR use the generic picture.

I made a "puppy" template for my Siberians. Not sure if I'm going to put the time into making them all their OWN custom puppy picture but at least I can see the color at a glance. Here is an example

i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx157/HeritageRabbitry/huskypup-redandwhite.png

Would charge SD $$s, what do you think is fair?
 Leidenschaftlich
Basic User

Basic User
3/10/2014 12:39:41 PM reply with quote send message to Leidenschaftlich Object to Post

Hey there, which program are you using?
 HeritageKennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/13/2014 7:48:29 PM reply with quote send message to HeritageKennel Object to Post

Paint
 Leidenschaftlich
Basic User

Basic User
3/13/2014 8:52:30 PM reply with quote send message to Leidenschaftlich Object to Post

I recommend getpaint.net. You can use better brushes than only the hard brushes available on MS Paint and also do more effects. (:

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.