Search

.com Forum · American Cocker Spaniel

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : New to the breed!
 Pomegranate Cockers
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/10/2014 6:58:45 PM reply with quote send message to Pomegranate Cockers Object to Post   

Hi, I'm looking to join the breed. Can I get an information on them? Please list as much as possible. Also I would want to get some high quality broods and at least a stud to show. I am not new here, I have several other kennels on this game. But I finally decided to give this breed a try, even if they are slightly competitive. I really like the friendliness shown on the forum. So I'm excited.

Pom
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/11/2014 12:38:47 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Welcome! Yep, pretty much one big happy family, several who have been in the breed for years and often in the breed real life for years.

You can check my kennels (there's 10 of them) all GaylanStudio#. Mine are not the top of the heap at the moment, partially due to concentrated colour breeding and partially due to neglect (real life rears it's ugly head sometimes), but I have pretty much every colour except Sable and there could be some of those hiding somewhere.

ShadowRun Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/11/2014 4:02:32 PM reply with quote send message to ShadowRun Kennel Object to Post

Welcome to the breed! I've got alot of different colors too and sables are all over my kennel as it's my favorite RL color.
Cockers are a fun breed to be in and the people are all great too.
 Pomegranate Cockers
Basic User

Basic User
3/13/2014 12:18:22 PM reply with quote send message to Pomegranate Cockers Object to Post

I am not really interested in color breeding. But you know what, I'll check out each breeder and see which one I like and go from there. I definitely know that I will be working on improving the sop (and showing) as a whole by working on those traits that need help.
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/15/2014 1:20:18 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'd be happy to help!!

Oh...and major welcome.
We had been a rather chatty group several years ago and seemed to have lost players.

Jolie-Foxley's is back and Gayle from GalanStudios, like me, have never left...LOL

-----
Last edited by Clwyd Cockers on 3/15/2014 1:22:06 PM
 Foxley Cockers
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2014 7:39:43 PM reply with quote send message to Foxley Cockers Object to Post

Hello,

Good luck in the breed. We are competitive but not too cut-throat like some of the other breeds.

Look foreword to seeing you around.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.