Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Returning
 Jamaitian
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/14/2014 8:49:16 PM reply with quote send message to Jamaitian Object to Post   

I'm a returning SD player. I don't think I knew what was going on before but now it's on. Lots of fun!
 Vivente
Basic User

Basic User
3/14/2014 9:22:07 PM reply with quote send message to Vivente Object to Post

Welcome! I know I gave you a bit of a welcome already, but I want to make it official happy :) I'm so excited you are joining Porties, also! It looks like the other breeder is leaving so it may be just us two sad :( But, I am always available to help you out!

Have you read through the Help Center? That is a very helpful resource for both beginners and those returning to the game, since it has joined over the years (I played as a basic in 2007 and came back in October 2012 to a shock!). One thing that I did notice is that you put the puppies you bought from me on Pet House for Puppies, but are sessioning them for show. I would recommend you make a 1777 formula for them (all high except for vitamins, since those don't seem to play a role), since that will improve their condition and everything else much quicker. Porties typically are fully sessioned to 20s in everything except for obedience by the time they are 14 days old, if you start from the age of 0 days happy :)

Em
 Jamaitian
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2014 6:08:16 PM reply with quote send message to Jamaitian Object to Post

Thank you for replying. I have gone through the Help section. I'm not sure I did that the first time lol. I will look at fixing the food. Thank you for making yourself available to help me with my kennel.
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2014 7:13:20 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Welcome back to SD! laugh :D Can't wait to see you around!

Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Laffy-Taffy Kennels on 3/17/2014 7:53:50 PM
 Jamaitian
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2014 11:11:08 PM reply with quote send message to Jamaitian Object to Post

Thank you Alexandria. I'm looking forward to having some fun and moving the PWD up a few ranks.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.