Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Reset name....
 Leidenschaftlich
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/15/2014 1:44:14 AM reply with quote send message to Leidenschaftlich Object to Post   

I see that there is a "Reset Name" link on dogs... I think possibly only on dogs that are under 30? Wee!
 Picardy
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/15/2014 9:30:31 AM reply with quote send message to Picardy Object to Post

Alright! Great addition. Just fixed my misnamed pup.
 Lokei
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2014 12:15:30 PM reply with quote send message to Lokei Object to Post

Excellent!
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2014 3:33:10 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Yes, it's amazing! Between both my kennels, I probably asked Jeff for a dozen resets a month. I'm sure he's happy to not have to deal with me and my stupidity (using wrong prefix or misspelling a word) anymore! razz :p

Alexandria
 Winterhaven Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/23/2014 5:56:36 PM reply with quote send message to Winterhaven Kennels Object to Post

I like the idea and have already used it a few times but I think there should be something along the lines of you can't reset the name of a pup that was named by another kennel.
 Leidenschaftlich
Basic User

Basic User
3/24/2014 9:54:41 PM reply with quote send message to Leidenschaftlich Object to Post

I thought that was a given... -_-
 Makavelis
Basic User

Basic User
3/26/2014 3:28:16 PM reply with quote send message to Makavelis Object to Post

I would of thought so too but it is possible to reset the name of a dog that was named by another kennel and there should be something in place to stop that.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.