Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : searching for a breed
 squitandfate
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/15/2014 5:47:49 AM reply with quote send message to squitandfate Object to Post   

i would like a breed that is friendly
dose a bit of winning
would love to be able to win a best in show (with it maybe)
 Wynsolot
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2014 7:30:09 AM reply with quote send message to Wynsolot Object to Post

I would check the shows for the breeds that win BIS all the time, mainly Great Danes and Borzois at the moment.
 Ariege
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2014 4:04:58 AM reply with quote send message to Ariege Object to Post

Anatolian Shepherds are a friendly breed happy :)

We get the occasional Best in Group, but not BIS
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2014 8:36:19 AM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

Keeshonds are exceptionally friendly! And we are just starting took up group placements.
Mack
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2014 7:37:20 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

Labs and Siberians seem to be doing a fair amount of winning right now too. Siberians are becoming quite competitive
 linlin23
Basic User

Basic User
3/25/2014 6:34:09 PM reply with quote send message to linlin23 Object to Post

Newfies get occasional BIS wins, and pretty frequently do well in group. Bruce Bass is owner handler and loves Newfies. I can get you some top quality dogs (and the other breeders are probably also willing to help) if you want.
 Old County Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/19/2014 7:34:38 AM reply with quote send message to Old County Kennel Object to Post

Why don't you choose a breed you would like in real life too? This is the best way to keep fun with the game happy :)

Iris

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.