Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Anatolians Need More Players!!! :)
 Ariege
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/22/2014 3:59:34 AM reply with quote send message to Ariege Object to Post   

If you're considering trying a new breed we would love to welcome you to our breed!

Anatolian Shepherds:

Current highest SOP: 89.85%
Quality dogs: 89.00% and above
Litter size: Medium
Stud prices: 95% of studs are only $50

This is a breed that is quite addictive! I used to breed Tolians a few years ago - then left the breed, then came back, then left the game for a few years, then joined the breed again once I returned to SD! Haha happy :)

At the moment I am the only main breeder, with Dutch Creek Kennels also breeding on a smaller scale. In the past - when there was more people playing SD Tolians had quite a few breeders and everyone really helped eachother out and everyone was always super friendly happy :)

I would love to have some new people join the breed so the show ring gets a few more entries and the COI% stays in a manageable range happy :)

I have quite a few dogs up for sale at the moment, and can also offer some nice brood bitches to those who are interested happy :)
 Ariege
Basic User

Basic User
3/25/2014 5:23:30 PM reply with quote send message to Ariege Object to Post

Update:

Current highest SOP = 90.30% in Dutch Creek Kennels

----------

We are desperate to have some new players - and now is the perfect time as I have a heap of quality dogs up for sale!

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler