.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 23
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Featherrun
Basic User

Basic User
4/4/2014 11:22:26 PM reply with quote send message to Featherrun Object to Post

OMG I don't check on this forum nearly enough but my heart was in my throat when I read this and then saw the date! Thank goodness she was found!!!!! Sending healing light to Boo!
 4pawz
Basic User

Basic User
4/5/2014 6:04:50 PM reply with quote send message to 4pawz Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Thanks everyone - we are extremely happy that she is back and improving. happy :) She's sleeping now! It's going to be a slow road, but she'll get there.

I have plenty of Boo recovery pictures - check this link to follow her progress:

chazhound.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270294

Here she is today:

And on Wednesday:

The bandages are getting smaller! There are injury photos on the above link, and you can check there if you want to see - they're pretty graphic.

-----
Last edited by 4pawz on 4/5/2014 6:05:47 PM
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/7/2014 10:41:49 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Well, I'm so glad Boo was found! I've been on a unexpected hiatus, so I didn't see this until today, but thank the good Lord for bringing her home! Sorry to hear she was injured, but at least your baby made it home happy :)

Alexandria

Edited for spelling...

-----
Last edited by Laffy-Taffy Kennels on 4/7/2014 10:42:10 AM

Replies in this thread : 23
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing