Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Horse Name Opinions
 Shining Sun Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/24/2014 3:27:27 PM reply with quote send message to Shining Sun Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

For those of you who do not know, I own a black Canadian Warmblood mare named Jazmine who desperately needs a show name, as Jazmine sounds plain and not very creative lol Show season has started, so I need a show name ASAP! I have a few ideas already, and I'd love opinions on them, as well as other suggestions happy :)

All That Jazz - I like that this one has "Jazz" in it, but I'm worried that it's too popular.
Center Stage - Like this one, but don't know if this has that "WOW" factor.
Standing Ovation - LOVE this one, but does it sound too boy-ish?
Black Tie Affair - Again, too boy-ish?
Picture Perfect - I like the general theme of this one, but I don't know if it really fits..
Diamond In The Rough - Playing with the Aladdin theme, and the fact that the star on her forehead is the only white on her body.

I'm normally very creative with names, and all our dogs/other horses have very elegant/fancy names. To give you an idea of what I like, here's a couple of our other animal's names..

Style Savvy "Paisley"
Blue Suede Shoes "Suede"
Take A Bow "Curtsy"
Pink Chiffon "Cupcake"

lol As you can see, I love fashion/music/performance related names, so anything along those lines wink ;)

Thanks in advance!
~Shimmer

ETA - Evidently I can't spell...

-----
Last edited by Shining Sun Kennels on 3/24/2014 4:51:25 PM
 Leidenschaftlich
Basic User

Basic User
3/31/2014 8:21:07 PM reply with quote send message to Leidenschaftlich Object to Post

A Little Bit of Jazz
A Touch of Jazz
Jazz It Up
Queen of Jazz
Jazzy Elite
Jazz Fusion / Punk Jazz / Gypsy Jazz / Nu Jazz /
Jazzy Sensation
Got That Swing (from the Jazz song, "it don't mean a thing if you ain't got that swing"wink ;)
A Classic Rag (stylistic form of jazz); otherwise known as Ragtime. Some of the oldies in the sport would recognize this, I'm sure.

I'm not so great at this but just went to Wikipedia and got some inspiration, maybe that would work for you too!

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.