Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Show results and appreciation...
 Fault Line
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/24/2014 10:03:20 PM reply with quote send message to Fault Line Object to Post   

I am so very happy to announce that this past weekend, I was accompanied by a fellow SDer whom met with me at a show in Marietta, Ga. This person handled my APBT, Ruger, on to earn his Gold Championship. She took him to win his breed, and on to win RBIS (Bred by). I could not ask for a better person with as much knowledge as she has, regardless of if it as her first show or not.

Hayley (Beach Dunes), is phenomenal and I am so very proud to have met her, and witnessed her handle my boy for her very first shows. She got all A's on her juniors report card as well.

On another note, my boxer bitch, Gabby, took her breed and went onto get a 3rd in group.

Hayley,
Thank you so much for honoring Ruger's retirement with such a wonderful performance. He loved you and you too looked super pro, even though the ring was contaminated. wink ;) I certainly wish you the VERY best in your future show career and I cannot wait to get together with you again. You're a wonderful person with so much potential and Coal is a lucky dog to be your baby. I am glad I drug Ruger out of retirement this weekend to be with you, you two were a powerhouse of a team. I sincerely love you chick!

-Four
 JLK Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
4/3/2014 12:46:51 PM reply with quote send message to JLK Goldens Object to Post

wooohooo congrats thats an awesome weekend happy :) Would love to see pics.

Jana
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
4/3/2014 8:33:50 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

okay I'm about to write a super long post sorry everybody haha

Omg I literally cried a little! I honestly don't know what to say. When I first started reading the post I saw Marietta Georgia and I was like, 'oh maybe you were at the same show I was!' and then I realized it was from you on another account haha. I don't even know what to say about this whole experience it was amazing and you are the best mentor I could have ever had.

I felt like I was going to die there but you made it comfortable and now I'm super excited to go to more shows and you really made it the time of my life! I'm expecting to go to a show at the end of this month and a beast one every month for the next couple of months including 2, 4 dayshows! if I didn't have so many miles on our cars, I would go closer to your area!

If I continue to feel confident I'd really love to make this my career and I almost gave up hope because everyone told me that I wasn't doing well with Coal and that I was over my head... For some reason that show confidence has given me more initiative to work on Coals coat and to be a better dog parent. We've gotten so far in his coat condition since we've seen you. I'm actually very excited to see his breeder next week to show her my progress because I'm actually proud of what I did thanks to you.

I'm also happy to have helped Ruger and he's such a sweet dog even though we had some complications! I had so many friends say that he was a beautiful dog. I've actually had one asked me if you were planning on breeding him soon. ( he asks me everyday at work ) haha.

Congratulations with Gabby and I'm glad to see that you won

Anyone and everyone should look up to you because this person appear that made this post is an amazing person.
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/7/2014 11:34:26 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Foursy, I've told you this about a million times, but you're one of the very nicest SDers I know. Just a wonderful person, and I know, when I do decide to start showing dogs, I'm gonna want you for a mentor!

Hayles, congrats again! I'm so glad you decided to keep trying, because you did so well with Ruger, and you can do a lot, if you try!

Good luck for your future shows, Hayles! Four, convince me I need to start getting into showing dogs...

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.