Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : GCH Question
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/25/2014 10:06:03 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post   

I see my boy has to beat another champion in at least 3 shows. Does this champion have to be the same breed, or does beating champions in the group count?

Forgive me if this is a painfully obvious question. happy :)
 Elixir Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/25/2014 12:31:29 PM reply with quote send message to Elixir Kennels Object to Post

I believe it is the same breed, but I could be wrong. You also have to get 4 majors for the GCh.
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
3/25/2014 5:52:10 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

Yep same breed I think
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
3/26/2014 5:55:02 AM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

I believe it would be the same breed - cuz when you think about getting the Ch title - it is comparing your dog against others in the breed, therefor it must be the same for Grand Ch title happy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/27/2014 1:24:41 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

That's what I figured, was wishful thinking. lol

Thank you!

ETA- fixing errors

-----
Last edited by Treestand Kennel on 3/27/2014 1:26:30 AM

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing