Search

.com Forum · Siberian Husky

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Best in Show
 SpringWind
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/27/2014 3:45:56 PM reply with quote send message to SpringWind Object to Post   

Wow. I am returning to SD after being away for a year or so, and while I was waiting for some new puppies I bought to get sessioned up, I found an already sessioned Siberian Husky for sale and got him so I could enter shows without the wait.

Today, he got a Best in Show at The Price is Right 3:
www.showdog.com/shows/breed_results.aspx?show=Price%20Is%20Right%203&breed=Siberian%20Husky

So happy with how well he did in the show today. The person who sold him had named him Leaderdog Sound Ransom--it's a nice dog from Valience lines. www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=12921630

SpringWind
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2014 10:03:14 AM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Congratulations and welcome back hopefully you get more soon and it's nice that someone was kind enough to lend you a nice dog! it's also even better to place in that breed because it's very competitive

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.