Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Found great dog breeding software!
 springb10
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/28/2014 2:20:26 AM reply with quote send message to springb10 Object to Post   

Hi guys! I just wanted to let all of you who use breeding software know that I've come across a really great program called Dog Breeder Pro (updated from the old one they put out 10 years ago). It is by far the most user-friendly and intuitive software I have used to date (way easier to use than programs like Breeders Assist, Breed Master, Pedigree Explorer etc). It's still in it's beta phase so functionality is still being built in but I already love it. I already asked them and they are able to import data that has been captured previously in other software. Best of all, it's free to download at dogbreederpro.com. Just wanted to share for anyone who might be looking or interested. Cheers!
 Sombra Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2014 4:06:36 AM reply with quote send message to Sombra Kennels Object to Post

awesome! I've been looking into BreedMate,but I will have to check this one out.

Thanks!
 Leidenschaftlich
Basic User

Basic User
3/31/2014 8:25:55 PM reply with quote send message to Leidenschaftlich Object to Post

I downloaded this and don't like it at all. Sorry.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.