Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 13

Author Topic : Rest in Peace, Jazz..
 FallenStarz
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/29/2014 5:42:26 PM reply with quote send message to FallenStarz Object to Post   

Yesterday I held Jazz as he was helped across the rainbow bridge. I never realized you could be in this much pain and not be dying.

January 29th, 1997 - March 28th, 2014.

Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/29/2014 6:09:01 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, what a handsome guy!
I know how hard it is to lose your best friend, it always seems like it's much too soon.
 krisk
Basic User

Basic User
3/29/2014 8:01:25 PM reply with quote send message to krisk Object to Post

So sorry for your loss. Jazz was one of a kind and will be missed by all.

Krisk
 Northern Lightz
Basic User

Basic User
3/29/2014 8:33:13 PM reply with quote send message to Northern Lightz Object to Post

So sorry to hear of Jazz's passing - I have enjoyed seeing all his photos of him that have been posted over the years happy :)

RIP Big Man xxx
 Tizzy Too
Basic User

Basic User
3/29/2014 10:23:37 PM reply with quote send message to Tizzy Too Object to Post

What a grand old age and to have you there to help his passage ... He will be waiting for you when you have the privilege to join him.
 Delias Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/30/2014 7:59:35 AM reply with quote send message to Delias Kennel Object to Post

Aw jazzy boy. Rest in peace I'm sorry for your loss I know how much of a great boy he was to you.

Delias Kennel
 4pawz
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2014 2:46:23 PM reply with quote send message to 4pawz Object to Post

I am so sorry. He is a beautiful dog and I know that he was well loved. My thoughts are with you.
 sarahj
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2014 8:45:48 PM reply with quote send message to sarahj Object to Post

I'm so sorry for your loss… I remember your posts about Jazz and I've always thought him a gorgeous boy.

-Sarah
 Leidenschaftlich
Basic User

Basic User
3/31/2014 8:24:16 PM reply with quote send message to Leidenschaftlich Object to Post

Sorry for your loss. The pain will subside but the memories will last forever.
 Tatonka Shar-Pei
Basic User

Basic User
4/1/2014 6:45:29 AM reply with quote send message to Tatonka Shar-Pei Object to Post

Oh my heart just broke for you, Jazz was truly a special dog and I feel privileged that you shared so much of his life with those of us on SD. My thoughts are definitely in your direction, it's so hard to say goodbye.
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/1/2014 9:55:12 AM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

I'm so sorry for your loss. His golden age shows what a happy healthy boy he was.

I will miss seeing Jazz's smiling face in your updates.
 Boodie Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/1/2014 6:04:48 PM reply with quote send message to Boodie Kennels Object to Post

- So sorry for your loss.. I remember when I first joined SD and how he was one of the first dogs I'd seen on here and instantly fell in love.. Prayers for your family.

Jonathan
 Featherrun
Basic User

Basic User
4/4/2014 11:30:30 PM reply with quote send message to Featherrun Object to Post

What a grand and handsome Jazz. So very sorry.
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/7/2014 11:37:42 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

So very sorry to hear about Jazz's passing sad :( sad :(. He did live to a ripe old age...but its so sad, no matter how long or short they stay with us.

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 13

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.