Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Is one allowed to...
 Leidenschaftlich
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/1/2014 9:36:42 PM reply with quote send message to Leidenschaftlich Object to Post   

Give away a kennel full of dogs, like if someone wanted to add a kennel to their family account, they could add a kennel that someone has already established that is full of dogs because that person wanted to leave the breed? Is it allowed?

I am thinking of it but first would have to find someone to take it and continue to upgrade it themselves and find out if it's allowed or not.
 Twlight Serenade
Basic User

Basic User
4/1/2014 9:50:46 PM reply with quote send message to Twlight Serenade Object to Post

Yes it is allowed but you have to let Jeff know and then change the Password right away. I have done it several times over the many years and currently have one kennel right now that I took over for another person. Be sure to pay for it if you are not sure when the other persons payment is up so you do not loose any dogs. Let Jeff know and he will then put it on your drop down for you.

I usually ask the other owner to let Jeff know that she is giving you the kennel. Saves any problems over time that might occur.

Nan

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.