Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Name Reset
 SouwestaGo
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/10/2014 4:33:34 AM reply with quote send message to SouwestaGo Object to Post   

Has the name reset gone as I can no longer see it on the dogs page after being named?
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
4/10/2014 6:10:47 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

I can see it on mine ... not sure about yours?
 SouwestaGo
Basic User

Basic User
4/10/2014 8:24:37 AM reply with quote send message to SouwestaGo Object to Post

It is really weird I have it on my other kennels but not this one!
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/10/2014 9:44:59 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Mmm, well, the dogs only have it until they turn 30 days. After that, you can't reset the name. But if it's not showing up at all in your kennel, not even with the pups, it must be a bug.

Alexandria
 Fingerprint
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/10/2014 9:16:15 PM reply with quote send message to Fingerprint Object to Post

I didn't even know you could do this but I just named my Dalmatian pup with the wrong kennel name. I happened to come to the forum and saw this thread! Yippee! It worked, it's on the dog's page on the right side.
 Fingerprint
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/21/2014 3:56:11 PM reply with quote send message to Fingerprint Object to Post

I see the name reset is no longer working...
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/21/2014 8:23:47 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Nope, it's not, all of a sudden. Naturally, I messed up on TWO names yesterday ._.

Alexandria
 vennebos
Basic User

Basic User
4/26/2014 10:08:36 AM reply with quote send message to vennebos Object to Post

yipee thaks so much for this thread,
i messed up on 2 names. as my computer froze. Now fixed
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2014 1:59:16 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Yes, thank goodness it was fixed...I screwed up on 4 or 5 names between all my litters.

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.