Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : HELP!!!
 Windgate
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/16/2014 9:54:23 AM reply with quote send message to Windgate Object to Post   

I moved two puppies who would have been 14 days old in a few hours to their respective adult kennels, changed their food to adult food and both of them have reverted to being 0 days old with newborn stats with no sessioning even though they had already been named!!! I have lost all that sessioning and time with them!!! I do this all the time and have never had this happen.
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/16/2014 12:11:51 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Oh, my gosh, that is WEIRD. Are they still like that? That is definitely a bug...and not one I've ever seen myself or heard of before.

Alexandria
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/16/2014 12:41:25 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

Very weird...it looks like the two that you sessioned are 13 days old and partially sessioned (to me at least), but their siblings are 1 day old? This has to be a really strange bug!
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2014 9:26:36 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

I have had 2 litters that had the same mom and dad, but were 10 or 11 days apart be in the same litterbox, but the other part seems really weird to me...

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.