Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Looking For A Secondary Breed
 Glencoe Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/18/2014 8:30:21 PM reply with quote send message to Glencoe Kennels Object to Post   

I'm looking for a secondary breed, aside from my Kelpies.

Breed Requirements:

* Must be an active breed (at least a couple breeders actively entering shows), but not SUPER active
* Must be finishable without a huge hassle
* Prefer have a few different colours, not just one or two
* Must have a Picardy pic
* Must be able to session and showable by 14 days
* Prefer the SOP above 90.

If you think you have the breed for me, please send me a PM. If I choose your breed, I will ask to have a couple of bitches leased for a litter and/or buy bitches or puppies.
 Glencoe Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/18/2014 8:30:52 PM reply with quote send message to Glencoe Kennels Object to Post

I'm currently in chat, if you would like to discuss your breed, join me there.
 linlin23
Basic User

Basic User
4/19/2014 1:06:10 AM reply with quote send message to linlin23 Object to Post

The only one I'm not sure about is finishing sessioning and condition by 14 days, everything else screams "Newfoundlands!" to me!
Top SOP is 95.3
95+ usually finishes easily
94.9 can be finished with effort

It's pretty easy to finish dogs, enough entries that you don't need to stack but not so many it's hard to start out.

We have 6 colors, all with amazing picardy pics.

I don't always have my dogs on the best food and sometimes I don't get sessions started until like 2 days of age, so I'm not entirely sure if can take only 14 days.

If you decide to join the breed, I'll totally be happy to sell you some nice dogs for cheap!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.