Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : First BIS!!!
 .Troubadour.
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/22/2014 10:20:17 PM reply with quote send message to .Troubadour. Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

I haven't been in the best of moods lately...y'all know how life can get...just blah, all the way around. I happened to be looking at one of my dog's show results page, to see if I was gonna FH him or not...when I saw "Best In Show". I blinked and looked closer...I was thinking my eyesight had really gone bad on me all of a sudden, but it REALLY was there...my first BIS EVERRRRRRR! Don't ask how I missed it...I've been neglecting this kennel. I've only ever gotten 2 BIGs (in another breed) and am generally content placing in breed, group is nice. This is outright amazing...the BIS alone and the payout! $166.60

www.showdog.com/shows/show_results.aspx?show=Summer%20Sensation%2011

Thanks to Summerbay Kennels for sponsoring the show! And thanks to Emma, Bemma, and Dom Dom for all their help (unfortunately, guys, I'm still leaving Labs...lol)

Totally made my day. Now, if I could just get this lucky in RL...
Alexandria

So excited I can't even spell ._.

-----
Last edited by .Troubadour. on 5/22/2014 10:22:36 PM
 Black Rhapsody
Basic User

Basic User
5/22/2014 11:17:10 PM reply with quote send message to Black Rhapsody Object to Post

That's awesome!! Congratulations! laugh :D

Jessica
 Shining Sun Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/23/2014 10:24:57 AM reply with quote send message to Shining Sun Kennels Object to Post

Awesome job Alexandria!! You deserve it happy :)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/23/2014 12:33:52 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Thanks guys! happy :)

Alexandria
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/23/2014 9:24:06 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

Yayyyy!!!!

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.