Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Error in account upgrading
 Réverie
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/3/2014 5:40:57 AM reply with quote send message to Réverie Object to Post   

Did this happen to anyone? I created this account today and then upgraded it via paypal, but it still doesn't appear upgraded. I did log out and in again several times but I'm still basic.
 Sombra Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/3/2014 9:58:55 AM reply with quote send message to Sombra Kennels Object to Post

I think it can take a few hours to process. I kind of remember that happening.
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/3/2014 10:49:37 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

It's been a while since I had a Basic but I think I recall that there was a delay of some sort.
 Réverie
Basic User

Basic User
6/3/2014 4:10:44 PM reply with quote send message to Réverie Object to Post

I've upgraded several accounts in the last few days and this is the first one with this error. And btw, it still isn't uprgraded, it's been like 12 hours already.
 Stephval Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/3/2014 4:22:52 PM reply with quote send message to Stephval Kennels Object to Post

I upgraded three days ago and it updated instantaneously after I logged back in. Did Admin receive payment? There was a message sent regarding that automatically. I'd get in contact with him.
 Réverie
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2014 2:13:08 AM reply with quote send message to Réverie Object to Post

I sent a mail but I didn't receive any response yet sad :(
 Réverie
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2014 1:16:29 AM reply with quote send message to Réverie Object to Post

I woke up this morning and my account had been upgraded finally. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.