Staffordshire Bull Terrier 55
Tibetan Mastiff 11
Tibetan Spaniel 13
Tibetan Terrier 14
Toy Fox Terrier 10
Toy Poodle 10
Whippet 37
Wirehaired Pointing Griffon 6

I have a feeling Portugese Podengos are going to be pretty low on the priority list.
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2014 9:38:33 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

Wow... 90 left is pretty good really, considering how big of a job it is and how amazing a job Picardy does on those pictures.

Didn't realize we had 30 colors in collies either. But holy cow, podengos and polish lowland sheepdogs have alot of colors...that's insane.
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2014 9:42:26 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

posted by Summerwind Kennels
Didn't realize we had 30 colors in collies either. But holy cow, podengos and polish lowland sheepdogs have alot of colors...that's insane.
Dang! I knew PLS's had a whole ton, and I knew Dachshunds had a bunch, but 232 for Podengos...whoosh. Ummmm, I'm totally getting into that breed to just to color breed...I thought 120 colors was dang amazing...232 would be awesomer than awesome!

Alexandria
 Picardy
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/26/2014 9:37:17 AM reply with quote send message to Picardy Object to Post

Portuguese Podengo 232 ... Oh my! I knew Dachshunds and PONs had long lists but I hadn't looked at the Podengos yet- good thing they're cute!

And you can scratch Malamutes and Ibizans off the To Do List too wink ;)
 Kianya Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2014 11:01:36 AM reply with quote send message to Kianya Kennels Object to Post

Yay! For mals... Can't wait to see them. Hope Jeff uploads the new breeds today...*hint* *hint*.. Lol
 linlin23
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2014 2:28:27 PM reply with quote send message to linlin23 Object to Post

Wow, I totally thought polish lowlands were the breed with the most colors...yeesh, over 200! *whistles*
 LoupGarou
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2014 11:35:51 AM reply with quote send message to LoupGarou Object to Post

Well, just as an incentive . . . Toy Fox Terriers REALLY only have three colors: white and black, white and tan, and white and chocolate. Add tan pips and kiss marks to the white and black and white and chocolate and you have the other two colors (black tri and chocolate tri). Erase all the patches except for on the head and maybe the tail and you have your extreme whites. wink ;)

You've done a great job, Picardy, on all the other breeds--can't wait to see your interpretation of the TFT!
 Tiny Sentinel Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2014 8:44:22 PM reply with quote send message to Tiny Sentinel Kennels Object to Post

I'm looking forward to Lhasas, but they're at the bottom of the list so I'm sure there will be a wait.

Anybody know what breed she's working on right now?
 Featherrun
Basic User

Basic User
9/1/2014 10:17:53 PM reply with quote send message to Featherrun Object to Post

Love the Ibizans, thanks!!!!
 Leap Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/10/2014 7:18:47 PM reply with quote send message to Leap Castle Kennels Object to Post

I would really like to see the Scottish Deerhounds finished. Fact is, most of the colors but the blues have disappeared from the breed in RL so if you're like me and like to match the picture colors to the dog you can't. So sad that the standard lists these but somehow breeders dropped the ball and lost them sad :(.
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/12/2014 1:37:38 AM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post

It would be neat, I think, if even only a single Picardy picture was put up for each breed (just to replace the generic photo.) Then, as time permits, the individual colors of the breed get added. I can't wait til the day we get to have a Picardy great dane picture! Thanks for all you've done so far Picardy!!
 Justice Farms
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2014 10:58:00 PM reply with quote send message to Justice Farms Object to Post

I'm partial to Bassets, I can't wait to see their pics from Picardy! happy :) Amazing work, really. You've done so much and done them so well, I'm super impressed.

Replies in this thread : 32
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.