Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 25
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

chocolateteapot
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/21/2014 1:17:18 PM reply with quote send message to chocolateteapot Object to Post

German Shepherds, Australian Cattle Dogs and Labradors. Got to be good looking, sound as a bell, and be able to WORK at the job they were bred for.
The GSD is my number one love, but I take my hat off to the incredible working ability of the Aussies!
 Image Valley
Basic User

Basic User
6/22/2014 10:24:12 AM reply with quote send message to Image Valley Object to Post

I owned Irish Terrier - this is my big love but I generally like Terrier group. I don't show my dog but I belive in future I do that happy :)
 Zahir
Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2014 7:14:26 PM reply with quote send message to Zahir Object to Post

Akitas in Obedience & Conformation for 21 years. Bred only one litter, but live vicariously in the whelping box through friends who are very successful breeders wink ;)

Afghan Hounds in Conformation for 9 years (co-ownerships, handled, bred one litter, have one at home now).

Saluki - had one in the past, miss him terribly and look forward to having another in the future...
 House of Wolves Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2014 1:24:43 PM reply with quote send message to House of Wolves Kennel Object to Post

I might be the odd one here with my breed. wink ;)

I am very much owned by a bunch of Chinese Shar-Pei.

OceaniaFoxhounds
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2014 7:38:04 AM reply with quote send message to OceaniaFoxhounds Object to Post

I have Hamiltonstovare. I currently have a litter of 6 week old puppies on the ground and 2 adults. Both of the adults are UKC Champions and were top ten ranked in 2013.

Replies in this thread : 25
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.