Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 12

Author Topic : Banner and GP Wanted. Payout!
 Little Feet
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/18/2014 5:06:55 PM reply with quote send message to Little Feet Object to Post   

Hi there!
I just opened this new kennel to source breed Cardigan Welsh Corgis and I need a banner and a GP. I'm offering $300 to the one with the best banner and $100 to the one with the best GP (paid from my other kennel, happypappy07).

Here's what I'm looking for...
Banner
Kennel Name: Little Feet
Breed: Cardigan Welsh Corgis (if you could put the breed name where the slogan would go, that would be awesome!)
Background: something serene, maybe a beach, maybe the dog is standing in front of a mountain scene, and some brushes to go with it would be nice!
Extra: I like the muted look and I want it to look like a very sweet scene...I'm picturing an adult dog and a puppy on a beach with pawprints marked in the sand.

GP
Text: A Little Feet Cardigan
Breed: Cardigan Welsh Corgi
Background: Same or similar to banner's background, as long as the color scheme matches

Thank you to everyone who gives it a shot, I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!! laugh :D

-Madison
 BeddiZ
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/19/2014 12:34:59 AM reply with quote send message to BeddiZ Object to Post

This sounds like fun and I love corgis! How long will it be open for?
 Little Feet
Basic User

Basic User
6/19/2014 1:09:53 AM reply with quote send message to Little Feet Object to Post

I'm gonna have it open until July 1st, unless I don't get an adequate amount of entries, then I'll extend it happy :)

-Madison
 Little Feet
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2014 2:49:54 AM reply with quote send message to Little Feet Object to Post

Soooo, I guess I'm extending this until August 1st.

-Madison
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2014 8:19:49 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Ummm, pomp...not sure if I'll get to it, though.

Alexandria
 Little Feet
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2014 2:39:50 AM reply with quote send message to Little Feet Object to Post

Awesome if you do happy :)
-Madison
 BeddiZ
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/8/2014 4:51:13 AM reply with quote send message to BeddiZ Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

So finally:

-----
Last edited by dispatch on 7/8/2014 9:50:55 AM
 Grazioso Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2014 1:55:05 PM reply with quote send message to Grazioso Kennel Object to Post

POMP
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2014 7:04:46 PM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

Thank you, it looks lovely! happy :)
-Madison
 Shining Sun Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2014 4:34:15 PM reply with quote send message to Shining Sun Kennels Object to Post

Decided to give this a shot after not making anything in over a year...

Sources: Dog - WikiCC; BG - FlickrCC

Not exactly what you asked for, but I couldn't resist using this BG laugh :D I'll make a matching GP if I win wink ;)

HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
7/31/2014 9:05:18 PM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

Wowza! That is an awesome background! Great submission, thank you happy :) This contest is going to be open until August 20th for any last submitters.
-Madison
 BeauChien
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2014 8:31:12 PM reply with quote send message to BeauChien Object to Post

Heres the banner. I'll edit this post when the GP is done.

-Britters
 Little Feet
Basic User

Basic User
9/1/2014 11:44:56 AM reply with quote send message to Little Feet Object to Post

Sorry I've left this for so long, I've been super busy x(

The winner for the banner is...Shining Sun!
The winner for the GP is...dispatch!

IRL I've been working every day and am too exhausted most days to manage all the SD accounts I have. With that said, I have to cancel all my subs except my main (HappyPappy07). Because I am a banner maker, I do understand all the hard work that goes into making banners and that it's upsetting when people don't use the art that you've worked so hard on. I'm offering $100 (in addition to the placement winnings) to all the people who entered.

As a recount, here's the winnings...
Shining Sun: $400
Dispatch: $200
BeauChien: $100

Thank you all for your entries, go ahead and shoot me a pay pup at your convenience happy :)
-Madison

Replies in this thread : 12

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing