Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Husky Pics
 ruthlessHavoc
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/28/2014 8:51:53 AM reply with quote send message to ruthlessHavoc Object to Post   

hello!
I hope it's okay to post this here since only premium members can use custom dog pictures wink ;)

I made some Siberian Husky pics of all the colors available on showdog, and they are totally free to use.

Picardy's drawings are amazing and much more convenient to use since they are automated! But these are an option if anyone wants, particularly for breeds that don't yet have pretty images. I'll add more as I find the time for it.

Each husky color comes with and without shading, so you can use whichever you prefer for your virtual dogs happy :)

examples:

all of the colors:
ruthlesshavoc.weebly.com/siberian-husky----minis.html

That's all folks!
-- havoc
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2014 6:55:04 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Ooooh, pretty! I'm not in Huskys, but if I was, I would definitely use them happy :).

Alexandria
 griffin
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2014 2:51:49 AM reply with quote send message to griffin Object to Post

Very nice, I'm going to use them!

Thanks for all your work on them.

PS your alternates are what is meant by the colours. They are genetically possible so we included them but in the real world are extremely rare. This page is has the only example I could find of just "Red" under the category 'dirty-faced' cowgirl0216.hubpages.com/hub/Colors-of-Siberian-Huskies#

grif,
 ruthlessHavoc
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/8/2014 1:36:40 PM reply with quote send message to ruthlessHavoc Object to Post

Thank you for the link, griffin! I have never been able to find a picture of an almost solid red husky. So pretty! The first example of a dirty-faced red sibe looks a bit like the red sable/wolfish coloring I provided as well. I wonder if that could also be classified as 'red' or if that is a whole different story.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.