Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 17

Author Topic : new breed needed
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/29/2014 1:05:17 AM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post   

Looking for a new breed for an upcoming account. Im not really picky, just prefer a larger breed with people willing to help someone with broods and show pups.

Thanks in advance!

<3 Four
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2014 9:41:28 AM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

Come back to boxers!
 Wyndhaven Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2014 10:43:31 AM reply with quote send message to Wyndhaven Kennels Object to Post

English sprinters are fun, we could always use more people. And it's an inexpensive breed, all studs are usually $25-50.

I have some litters due this afternoon too.
 Everdale Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2014 7:07:59 PM reply with quote send message to Everdale Goldens Object to Post

We would love to have you in Labs! happy :) Great group of breeders. Good amount of dogs in the show ring and mostly all studs are $50. I have a couple broodies I would be willing to sell and I also have a really nice high SOP show puppy bitch for sale. I got several nice pups in my recent litters and I can't keep them all. wink :) Let me know if you would be interested in joining and I will help you get started! happy :)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2014 7:11:57 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

I'm probably wasting my breath, but...Afghans! We're not a big family, like Dachshunds, but we are all friendly and willing to help newcomers! I've helped 1 or 2 people get started in them recently, and you know I would help you...

Alexandria
 KaCee Boxers
Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2014 10:29:08 PM reply with quote send message to KaCee Boxers Object to Post

I just renewed my account after a long break. Looks like Boxers could use more people! Summerwind, Sierra R and As If sold me nice puppies to get started.
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/29/2014 10:35:51 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Oh lord...back to Boxers? Lol. I may consider that.

I def dont want to go back to labs. I just couldn't really....ENJOY them when I had them before. :/

-Four
 Crema Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2014 12:43:25 AM reply with quote send message to Crema Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

You can come to goldens I have a for sale pen of high sop some champions some prego and some puppies all for cheap, don't have time to play so downsizing take a look!

-----
Last edited by Crema Kennels on 6/30/2014 12:43:44 AM
 Taranis
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2014 4:13:22 AM reply with quote send message to Taranis Object to Post

You'd be most welcome in Portuguese Pointers, if you'd like to give them a try. We have three of us showing now, so there's a bit of competition and it's easy to get majors. Our top SOP is 87.85, but 86.50+ is finishable... and I am literally overrun with more 87+ pups than I'm able to session.

PP's are a decent sized breed, with litters ranging from 4-7 pups. Dogs sell for $100 each, and studs are $25-$50. They also session pretty quickly, and we're just starting to see the odd group placement.
 Shining Sun Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2014 2:07:54 PM reply with quote send message to Shining Sun Kennels Object to Post

Welcome back Four! We missed you wink ;)

How about Standard Poodles? Absolutely adore the breed! Fantastic community and everyone is helpful and willing to supply great dogs. BISs are becoming more frequent, and we get group placements in almost every show. Stud fees are $50-$100, and pups are rarely for sale above $100. They're a really enjoyable breed and we'd love to have another player happy :) Let me know if you're interested in broods or show pups...I have bucket loads lol

~Shimmer
 Polar Sun
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2014 4:36:06 PM reply with quote send message to Polar Sun Object to Post

Otter Hounds BRT, Wirehaired pointing Griffons, Irish Red & Whites all large breeds all in desperate need of players sad :(
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/30/2014 10:25:21 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Thanks guys! I am looking into these breeds. happy :)
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2014 12:27:53 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

Could you give Tibetan Spaniels a look? There is me and one other breeder and thats it. I have recently spent some time getting colours back into the breed but without anyone showing the breed is getting boring and I'm thinking about giving it up otherwise. Please have a look at my kennel & I'm willing to consider selling anything except my 88 SOP pup if it means I can get someone interested in the breed.
 Grazioso Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2014 10:07:35 PM reply with quote send message to Grazioso Kennel Object to Post

German Shepherds are always looking for new breeders! I am fairly fresh to the breed myself, but have managed to gather a few broods and am preparing for my first litters. I would be more than happy to help you out, and I'm sure the other breeders would as well! If you are interested or have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM!
- Grazioso
 Cornus
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2014 9:08:22 AM reply with quote send message to Cornus Object to Post

Belgain Laekenois
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2014 10:57:40 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Gordon Setters are great! Down to 92.5 is finish able with a little work, we are over 93 and can get group and show placements ... BiS also happens! happy :)

I love the breed, and there are some great folks in the breed!

Best of luck in your choice!
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
7/13/2014 4:32:12 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

Re my above post, I have now put my entire kennel of Tibbies up for sale. I have sadly lost interest. All colours are achieveable from that lot possibly & some are fully sessioned.
 voortrekker
Basic User

Basic User
7/13/2014 5:10:40 AM reply with quote send message to voortrekker Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

wishing you the best of luck with the sd breeds fourlorn! (-: but should you hanker for breeds that will probabley never be seen here, you could choose to look further afield!

-----
Last edited by voortrekker on 7/13/2014 5:34:17 AM

Replies in this thread : 17

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.