Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Can you help?
 Wicked Kiss Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/29/2014 11:49:38 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kiss Kennel Object to Post   

Im an experienced player. I played years ago and now that life has settled down I can finally get back into the game wink ;) I plan to upgrade this account once I get a few good dogs going. Im looking for a dog that can FINISH. Im also looking for a competive breed.
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2014 9:36:32 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Heyyyy, do I remember you? Were you Wicked Kisses with the Bloodhounds?

Perhaps Standard Poodles? I have them in my other kennel .Troubadour. and they're the #1 breed. They don't eat you alive like Great Danes will...we're more like a family and pretty close! I have two sessioning, but I could definitely give you one wink ;).

I also have Afghans, which are pretty competitive...we're not as close as Std. Poodles, but we are all friendly. I have a few litters due tomorrow and one in a few days, and there should be something finishable in each! happy :)

Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Laffy-Taffy Kennels on 6/30/2014 9:37:07 AM
 Wicked Kiss Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2014 10:58:53 AM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kiss Kennel Object to Post

That one was not me but I do remember that kennel too. I did have Bloodhounds though. Poodles would be great! Could you shoot me a message on who to look at?
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2014 4:37:57 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

As far as Standard Poodles, I second that. I'm willing to help!

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.