Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Want to change Individual dog photos - help with URL
 KaCee Boxers
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/5/2014 3:36:48 PM reply with quote send message to KaCee Boxers Object to Post   

I am having difficult figuring out the exact URL for changing an individual dogs photo. Have uploaded some photos to Photo Bucket and have tried all possible combinations but still unable to correctly identify just the 'URL'.

Thank you for any insight!
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/6/2014 12:06:48 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

I tried but I can't get it in either. I used your picture of the standing dog.

I wonder if it's too big? I can download it and see it on my computer (I deleted it after). I looked at the size - mine are 200x190 pixels while your's is 460x120. I know there is a size limit but I'm not sure what it is or if that could be the problem.

I use the space provided by my ISP, not Photobucket,etc. I've tried to help others with Photobucket and I can never get it to work!

Perhaps some other Photobucket users can help.

Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2014 7:10:42 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Sometimes the links are just too long. I use deviantART, mostly because of the community there, and I know I can't use the dA links for my GPs. TinyPic does work, though, you just have to reupload the photo and either e-mail the note to yourself, or put it in your notes so you don't lose it wink ;)

Alexandria
 KaCee Boxers
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2014 7:36:31 PM reply with quote send message to KaCee Boxers Object to Post

Thank you both. I will make photo smaller size and also try tiny pic.

Appreciate the help!
 StarGazer Shelties
Basic User

Basic User
7/16/2014 6:32:52 PM reply with quote send message to StarGazer Shelties Object to Post

Having problems with Photo bucket as well, trying tiny pic! Thanks!

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.