Search

.com Forum · Dachshund

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Okay, now I'm legit back...
 Starlight Dachshunds
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/5/2014 8:21:02 PM reply with quote send message to Starlight Dachshunds Object to Post   

SORRY GUYS I JUST PROMISED I'D BE COMING BACK AND THEN FINALS HAPPENED and life got crazy again! sad :( I've been in a lot of plays and musicals recently, and I've had some agent offers and was on a tv show so I've been quite busy and I just didn't have time sad :( BUT, excuses aside, now I have no plays, no musicals, no tv shows, no horse shows, and while life is of course still very busy, and I'm coming back! I've already upgraded to premium happy :) So, if some of you could help me get back in the loop, I'd really appreciate it! (ex. current high & average SOPs, bad and good traits, color issues, the SH and LH project stats, etc.)
ALSO for newer users, hi, I'm Cassie (my full name is Charlotte but hey call me either I don't care). I've been on SD on-and-off for three years now (which is crazy), and along with a couple other accounts, I helped bring the LH and SH SOPs up from around 11.14. But this time, I'm going to try and show some too wink ;)
-Cassie
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2014 7:06:29 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

I already answered your PM, but it's so nice to have you back! LH & SH seem to be trucking along, thanks to everybody's mutual efforts.

Ooooohhh, what TV show were you in? That's like really neat!

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.