Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Join the German Pinscher!
 Leidenschaftlich
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/8/2014 3:32:37 PM reply with quote send message to Leidenschaftlich Object to Post   

I will supply all the females and males you need!

Top SOPs are in the low 90s but 89+ is acceptable for breeding.

Good sense of community with the other main breeders.

Showing is a little slow sometimes but with a quick nudge to the other breeder when we have some sessioned up,
we can get multiple dogs in a show and majors and finishes!

If I weren't unsubscribing here, I would stay in the breed. Love it.
Easy to get better SOPs, four nice colors, easy to session and show.

Please message me!
 Black Rhapsody
Basic User

Basic User
7/8/2014 3:49:18 PM reply with quote send message to Black Rhapsody Object to Post

COME JOIN US! This breed is so much fun. The SOP progresses quickly. If you let me know when you are showing I will help build majors! I'm happy to lower stud fees when you need it, and we can do puppy/dog trades any time if you want to expand your lines or try for merit studs/dams!

Contact Leidenschaftlich, she has an amazing line of dogs!
 Grazioso Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/8/2014 4:31:13 PM reply with quote send message to Grazioso Kennel Object to Post

I'm interested in looking into the breed. i have played in previous years, but this is my new kennel. I'm starting in GSD's as well as showing a few side dogs, but would love to try and take on another breed. I was just waiting for one to pop out at me and as soon as I saw this thread I went to go look at the ones for sale. happy :) What is the top SOP?
- Grazioso
 Leidenschaftlich
Basic User

Basic User
7/8/2014 5:39:10 PM reply with quote send message to Leidenschaftlich Object to Post

Thank you!

Current top SOP is 90.6: www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13275623
 Leidenschaftlich
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2014 9:07:25 PM reply with quote send message to Leidenschaftlich Object to Post

Lots of pregnant females available now!
 Grazioso Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2014 6:32:58 PM reply with quote send message to Grazioso Kennel Object to Post

Thank you! I am expecting a few litters, and must admit the anticipation is killing me! laugh :D
- Grazioso
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/10/2014 9:17:47 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

-walks away slowly- >.>
 Black Rhapsody
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2014 11:17:18 AM reply with quote send message to Black Rhapsody Object to Post

Come join this awesome breed! Lots of opportunities to get started! happy :)

www.showdog.com/dogsforsale/breedlisting.aspx?breed=German+Pinscher
 Grazioso Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2014 7:11:50 PM reply with quote send message to Grazioso Kennel Object to Post

Do you just have like an endless supply of dogs? :P I bought pretty much all the bitches you had for sale originally, and I look and you have more up now. Haha.
- Grazioso
 Leidenschaftlich
Basic User

Basic User
7/22/2014 12:43:15 AM reply with quote send message to Leidenschaftlich Object to Post

bump

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.