Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Looking for a breed
 Campbell Sparks
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/10/2014 12:51:07 AM reply with quote send message to Campbell Sparks Object to Post   

Hi,

I used to play SD many years ago, 2006/2007. I just recently rejoined and I went premium today. I'm looking for a breed where I can help the breed, but also be able to show my dogs, I also want a breed with supportive breeders as it has been awhile since I've played.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2014 1:16:23 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Gordon Setters have very supportive breeders and we make group and show placements, all the way up to BiS.

If you want to try a pup or two, check out Morpurgo2 or Pooh98 or Brerfox Kennels. They should be able to help you out. happy :)

Best of luck in your search!
 Cornus
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2014 10:01:49 AM reply with quote send message to Cornus Object to Post

Belgian Laekenois
 PPKeeshond
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2014 12:40:40 PM reply with quote send message to PPKeeshond Object to Post

I would love to help you get started in either keeshond or standard poodles. Both have a great support group of breeders (keeshonds are a quieter group than poodles, but we mainly talk through PM) and get group wins/show placings fairly often. I have a ton of poodle litters due on Saturday, but I also have plenty of keeshond broods that I would be willing to part with, and can keep you in mind for show puppies in the future. Feel free to message me if you would like more info!

Em
 Grazioso Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2014 1:18:58 PM reply with quote send message to Grazioso Kennel Object to Post

German Pinscher's a always open to new breeders! Here is a thread that gives a little bit of an overview of the breed:
www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=382332
I am recently new to the breed as well, but already feel very welcomed by everyone. You can see how helpful everyone was by the mass amount of brood I now have. :P

My other breed is German Shepherd Dogs. The breeders are a little less communicative, but willing to help you get started. We have daily majors and a competitive show ring. I have several nice pups for sale right now that could be a big asset to any kennel!

I can help you out in ether breeds and am willing to sell or lease you some broods. Feel free to PM me any questions you may have and I will try and answer them to the best of my abilities, or at least point you in the direction of someone how can!
- Grazioso

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.