.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 27
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/19/2014 8:50:06 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

Lol no problem! I love the feel of the banner, so I'm excited to see how it looks with the right breeds wink ;)

Em
 Clay Creek Falls
Basic User

Basic User
8/20/2014 4:36:31 AM reply with quote send message to Clay Creek Falls Object to Post

I have updated the file, please see previous post happy :)

Lindsey
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/25/2014 4:26:31 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Wonderful! Thank you so much happy :)

-----
Last edited by Amoroso on 8/30/2014 10:05:22 PM
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2014 3:00:56 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 6 time(s)

Here's my rendition wink ;) The white would be transparent (including the text) but it wouldn't show well with the green forum background. So when you post this to your kennel page, it will look much better.

I used a red wirehair, because this photo fit much better. If you really want a different doxie or bull terrier, let me know and I can try my best to swap them out for other photos happy :)

-----
Last edited by Roaming Tazi Kennels on 8/31/2014 10:18:56 AM
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/30/2014 10:07:49 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

Okay, I can't wait any longer! We have a winner!!!! Roaming Tazi Kennels, I LOVE that banner! I will send you a PM about paying you happy :)

Again, thank you so, so much everyone!!!! I know I kept this contest open for quite a while, so I would like to compensate the other contestants $100 each for your time and effort! Everyone, please PM me with a pay pup!

Em
 Clay Creek Falls
Basic User

Basic User
9/1/2014 9:52:05 PM reply with quote send message to Clay Creek Falls Object to Post

Congrats Roaming Tazi laugh :D I do love your work on this happy :) and Amoroso I will message you when I have a pup free happy :)

- Lindsey
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/1/2014 9:54:55 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

Thank you! I haven't made any banners for SD in a while so it was enjoyable. Very nice banner yourself!

Replies in this thread : 27
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.