Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Standard Poodle and Keeshond Blowout!
 PPKeeshond
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/14/2014 8:53:54 PM reply with quote send message to PPKeeshond Object to Post   

Hello all,

The family account that this kennel belongs to has dropped to basic, so all stock is for sale (I have saved a few Poodles to maybe continue in another of my own accounts). All dogs are $100 on no approval! There are some VERY nice dogs, for if you are in the breed or looking to get started! These are two great breeds that get show placings, and Poodles are beginning to get BIS!

Em
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2014 1:05:09 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

You're leaving us!? ):
 Vivente
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2014 3:28:08 PM reply with quote send message to Vivente Object to Post

I have about five of my high SOP Poodles in this account, to show and keep going with (but I have to decide whether I want to depart with my Porties in this kennel to make room...). So, I've slowed down some in the breeding department for now, but I'll probably be back at it happy :)

Em
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2014 7:26:27 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Ok! I also forgot you had this kennel as well! I miss my pwds
 Vivente
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2014 7:50:06 PM reply with quote send message to Vivente Object to Post

Lol yes. I have this kennel and Amoroso (my first standard account with show SOP Dachshunds and Bull Terriers...love both too much to transfer the Poodles there, though!). I took over PPKeeshond when the owner of the family account offered it up to another player interested in getting started in Keeshonds + another breed of my choosing, so it was beyond my control when it went to basic. It's all good, it was fun! I love my Porties, too, so it will be a tough decision what to do. I am breeding LH/SH dachshunds up to show SOP (we are almost there with mid 91s now and WHs are around mid 92s with some lower being shown), but maybe I'll cut back to make room for the Poodles so I don't have to sacrifice the Porties. Ah, I will figure it out one way or another!

Keeshonds were actually a very fun breed and I bred many CHs in a short amount of time. There are quite a number of great breeders who took most of my brood stock to continue on, but there are still some nice puppies available. The Poodles have been more of a challenge, though, which is why I'm choosing to continue on with them.

Em
 PPKeeshond
Basic User

Basic User
7/16/2014 2:22:04 AM reply with quote send message to PPKeeshond Object to Post

Out of curiosity, I checked the Champions Bred link...I took over this account in February, and bred 47 champions in that time span. Thank you, PPVallhunds, for the opportunity! It was fun happy :)

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.