Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Breeds In Need?
 Lordes Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/15/2014 10:36:50 AM reply with quote send message to Lordes Kennel Object to Post   

I'm made this kennel to possibly help out the rarer breeds. I don't really have set standards in what I'm looking for, but just breeds with a max of two breeders. It's alright if you aren't very competitive in the show ring. Colours would be a nice little perk! I am also quite interested in breeding up my own line or possibly bringing back lost colours, so a project like that would be nice. Also, friendly players are a must! I like when we have a sense of community and are working to help each other out, rather than dominate each other.

Hope that makes sense?
- Lordes
 Lordes Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2014 10:45:31 AM reply with quote send message to Lordes Kennel Object to Post

Beagles have also caught my interest, so if you have any information on them I would really appreciate it.
- Lordes
 Cornus
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2014 11:46:11 AM reply with quote send message to Cornus Object to Post

Belgian Laekenois have color and coat type...
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2014 1:04:12 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I have 2 breeds that are semi rare. There are about 4 or 5 breeders however. I'm in Pumis and South African Borboel. Both have color projects. A little showing by other breeders. I can let you know more if you would like. I also recommend Boston Terriers.
 Wyvern
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/15/2014 9:34:14 PM reply with quote send message to Wyvern Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I have been trying to get more players in Norwegian Elkhounds! I did recently get one other player going, so there are TWO breeders now lol.

This is a great breed...I even got a third in show recently. Litters are a bit uneven in the SOP department but I am keeping about 90.3 and up. Highest sop is a 91.6. Not much to do in the color department, but we are very friendly!

I would be willing to help anyone seriously interested with some nice dogs to get started! Just PM me, I haven't been listing much for sale since they haven't been selling.

-----
Last edited by Wyvern on 7/16/2014 12:11:11 AM
 Image Valley
Basic User

Basic User
7/16/2014 5:25:04 AM reply with quote send message to Image Valley Object to Post

second for Bostons !

We have two active breeders now (i have two kennels - show and color project)
We are friendly and for me it isn't important to be the best - I want to improve this breed so I very happy to see more breeders happy :)I always help if I can.
There are many colors lost colors to work happy :)
 Lordes Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/16/2014 10:15:18 AM reply with quote send message to Lordes Kennel Object to Post

What colours in Bostons are in need of help? I am quite interested in them. happy :) I will probably have a colour line and then maybe buy or if you would like finish a few on the side so I can still stay competitive.
- Grazioso
 Image Bostons
Basic User

Basic User
7/16/2014 4:23:38 PM reply with quote send message to Image Bostons Object to Post

most popular are Chocolate and White, Honey and White, Brindle and White and I bring back Black and White

I have another colors in the past but it is too many work for me alone... so we haven't got any:
Blue and White
Red and White
Lilac and White
Cream and White

some color stud dogs you can find in abandon kennels - www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Darox
 Lordes Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/16/2014 7:48:42 PM reply with quote send message to Lordes Kennel Object to Post

posted by Image Bostons
most popular are Chocolate and White, Honey and White, Brindle and White and I bring back Black and White

I have another colors in the past but it is too many work for me alone... so we haven't got any:
Blue and White
Red and White
Lilac and White
Cream and White

some color stud dogs you can find in abandon kennels - www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Darox

I think I may try my hand at Red and White. happy :) Thanks for telling me about them! I can't wait to get started!
- Lordes
 Image Bostons
Basic User

Basic User
7/17/2014 6:26:21 AM reply with quote send message to Image Bostons Object to Post

I'm very happy and keep my fingers crossed for your Red ones ! happy :)

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.